Call the Wemert Group Today
Call 407.412.8488
Orlando Real Estate Homes For Sale
Testimonials

5-Star Review- Christine & Sarah

The Wemert Group is professional in all aspects of finding the right home for your family and needs. I cannot say enough about the service...READ MORE >>

5 Star Review- Suzanne & Danielle

My husband and I are very pleased with the service we received from Wemert Realty and highly recommend them to other clients. Our home was...READ MORE >>

Community Events

Seminole County Update: The One Cent Infrastructure Tax

We attended the Seminole County presentation yesterday morning, where we learned the updates and goals accompanying The One Cent Infrastructure Tax, which was implemented on January 1st, after voting took place in May last year. If you live or plan to live in Seminole County this is something to pay attention to, as the infrastructure tax revenue will allow 25% of the revenue to go to Seminole County Schools, and the remaining 75% to Seminole County and the Seven Cities within the County. To view more details on specific projects visit the Proposed Project Maps. The county project categories include Major County...
READ MORE >>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Email Address:




Privacy
Fair & Flexible Commission Plan
Read The Wemert Group's Rave Reviews
Love It or Leave It!

The Wemert Group is the most trusted
Real Estate team in East Orlando

Whether you are buying or selling a home let The Wemert Group guide you through the process. Our extensive knowledge of the East Orlando area and vast database allows us to offer the most comprehensive real estate experience to our clients.

Orlando Real Estate sold by The Wemert Group

With The Wemert Group you will get:

Experience

We have helped more than 1,000 Orlando area families to date find the home that fits their needs, fits their budget, and feels like home. With years of combined real estate experience, our team of highly-trained and skilled professionals put your needs first. Whatever your needs may be we've got you covered and will assist you every step of the way!

Dedication

The Wemert Group is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. We aggressively market your property and maximize our resources to sell your home quickly and for the highest return. Our level of customer service is unmatched. We break down our business into serviceable parts and have dedicated team members that assist our clients with every aspect of their experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority; therefore, we communicate with our clients throughout the entire buying/selling process. You will get undivided attention, showing feedback, and market insight on a regular basis so that you are fully engaged with us.

Results

Building relationships and taking a personal approach is the cornerstone of our business. Our success is directly related to our customer's experience and satisfaction. We have a proven track record of professionalism with clients and colleagues and strive to maintain our 5-star rating and our presence in the Top 100 Orlando Real Estate Agents.

Listing Agreement
Listing Agreement
Market Updates

Coming Soon: Beautiful Water View Home

**See it here BEFORE we list it– BEAUTIFUL WATER VIEW HOME, 3 bed (with BONUS loft space)/2.5 bath** We will be listing this home on April...READ MORE >>

The Beautiful Half Acre Home

This home is perfect for the person who desires a big piece of land with privacy. With close to a 1/2 acre, this home is...READ MORE >>

Evidence of Success

Evidence of Success

At The Wemert Group, we combine innovative vision and strategic marketing concepts with our experience and unmatched dedication to achieve the highest level of results possible for our clients. Building a local business through lasting relationships and providing exceptional service beyond our client’s expectations is our number one priority. Orlando Magazine’s “Hot 100” Realtors Five Star Real Estate Agent One of the Top 50 Realtors in Greater Orlando Published in the Florida and National Association of Realtors Journals Interviewed by Keller Williams President, Gary Keller, for having Best Industry Practices 2010 Cambridge Who’s Who Over 12 years of Top Producing Real Estate Experience ...
READ MORE >>

Get Your Free Market Analysis
Be First to find new listings
Orlando's Hot 100